Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.30.2012

Peace on Earth

Wouldn't that be nice?! Today's card is a CASE of Connie Stewart's card I found on Pinterest. I just absolutely fell in love with it.

Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Ink: Gumball Green
Stamps: Merry Minis, Greetings of the Season
Tools: Scallop Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF
Techniques: Heat Embossing
I changed out the sentiment she used because I just found this card so peaceful and thought the sentiment I used from Greetings of the Season fit perfectly. I heat embossed it in silver for some added texture and elegance. I just love this card!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, was für eine tolle CAS- Karte... Einfach klasse!
    LG, Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!