Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.28.2012

Open Sleigh

Loved Open Sleigh the moment I saw it in the Annual Catalogue, but this is the first time I've inked up the images! Check it out:

Paper: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, White
Stamps: Open Sleigh
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF
I wanted to keep this card really simple. There's no bling or embellishments... just a bit of texture! I think it's kinda vintage looking too. I created a tone on tone card, but popped the layer up slightly and sponged the edges to give it some depth. I created some simple banners and I really like the way this turned out. Inside I used the sentiment from the same set: "It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!