Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.29.2012

Folded Tree Tags

I made so many of my mini folded trees (see the tutorial here) that I was sick of making cards with them... so here are some tags!

Paper: Jolly Holiday, Be of Good Cheer, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamps: Merry Messages
Tools: Merry Minis Punch Pack (star)
Accessories: Baker's Twine
I created the tag in MDS because I wanted to make multiples of them and it was a quick and simple way for me to measure and cut them all out. Instead of a tag hole at the top, I used the star from the Merry Minis Punch Pack which is also the star at the top of my tree. I added a "snow bank" at the bottom with ripped paper and a simple sentiment from the retired set, Merry Messages. There is plenty of space to write on the back.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Love the star punch and torn paper for the snow; lots of texture.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!