Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.15.2012

A Party Dress

Gotta love the tulle Stampin' Up! has in the current Holiday Catalogue. So many great uses for it. That's what I used to create a dress for this card:

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Established Elegance
Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Corner Rounder
Accessories: Crumb Cake Tulle, Pearls, 1/8" VV Ribbon, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz
I'm in love with my creation. :) I can say that, right?! I used the dress form stamp as my base and then gathered the tulle over top of it and tied it together with a ribbon to form a "belt". To add more elegance to this card, I added some texture with the Lacy Brocade TIEF, Smooch Spritz and a pearl. I also added some sponging for a bit of a vintage feel.

I left a sentiment off this card because I think it could work for any number of special occasions - birthday or bridal shower, to name a couple.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!