Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.25.2012

It's All Colour Over at Sunday Stamps!

Good Morning! Today is Tara's Colour Challenge over at Sunday Stamps... pop by and play along with us.

I decided to make a Christmas card because the colours, like Tara thought, would be a great Christmas pallette. Take a look:

Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue
Stamps: Stylin' Snowfolk, Many Merry Messages
Tools: Big Shot, Norther Flurry TIEF, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Adorning Accents,
Circle Punches - 1", 1"3/8 & 1-3/4"
I CASEd this card from my upline Leena Girsa, it was just too cute not to! It's pretty simple when you've got the right punches to create the snowman. I added lots of texture to this card with embossing folders and I think it works.

I opted out of giving my snowman a face or accessories... other than that adorable top hat! To finish up and add a little bling, I dotted my eye with a jewel.

Head on over and play along, we would love to see what you come up with this week!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the cuteness of this just kills me!! I LOVE all the different embossing. Such a fun little card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your snowman and LOVE the way you made your snowdrift! Wow sooo many ideas I want to CAS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card.. I love the snowman you made.. What a great idea for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!