Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.12.2012

Button Buddies Harvest

Even though Thanksgiving is long gone for us Canadians, the US will be celebrating in just a couple weeks. As I mentioned in my last post, I had to create some Thanksgiving cards for a client for her US friends and here is another one I made:

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Modern Label Punch
Accessories: Buttons, Linen Thread
This one didn't require much thought because Button Buddies does the work for you. Our buttons coordinate so nicely with this stamp set! I love the Harvest DSP too and the colours are just so festive for this time of year.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!