Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.02.2012

Gum Anyone?

Today I have another stocking stuffer I'm preparing for my upcoming Craft Show (November 25th). Who wouldn't like to receive a pack of gum in their stocking this year, when it looks like this!


Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Real Red
Tools: Big Shot, Petals-A-Plenty TIEF, Curly Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

These are fairly easy to make... a little scoring, some cutting and a couple of punches and the project is complete! I think I might omit the punched hole at the top because not all my gum has that cutout, but other than that, I'm ready to make lots of this one!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the 'play' on the fur with the embossed white cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!