Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.20.2012

WHISKing a Merry KISSmas

Today I have a kitschy project I made for my Craft Show this weekend! If you're in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and surround, I hope you'll stop by Edelweiss Tavern between 11 and 4 on Sunday, November 25th to see me...

This was just too cute an idea to pass up, but not sure how well they'll sell:


I created the tag in MDS. So simple! Then I cut it using my Framelits and added some texture with my Petals-a-Plenty TIEF. Before putting it all together, I stamped the pine branches from Watercolor Winter in Lucky Limeade, Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz. I stamped off once for each colour so it wouldn't be too bold.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. What a fun gift idea! How great would this be as a hostess gift during the Holidays! Great use of MDS too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!