Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.13.2012

No Peeking!

I just love the little characters from the No Peeking stamp set! Today I created a card with the cute penguin...

Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, Black, Peach Parfait
Stamps: No Peeking
Tools: Punches - Scallop Circle, Decorative Label, Scallop Oval
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine
To go with the "no peeking" sentiment, I made my card look like a brown package tied up with string. I punched a peek through window for my penguin, which I coloured using Stampin' Write Markers so that I could get multiple colours on one stamp. I used the same technique for the sentiment.

Pretty simple, but so darn cute...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!