Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.23.2012

Mini Tags

Who doesn't need tags at Christmas? Well, I've made it easy with these mini tags... check 'em out:

Paper: Festival of Prints, Be of Good Cheer, Jolly Holiday (Retired),
Merry Moments, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Tools: Ornament Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack

I've created mini tags that are 2x2 to fit inside a little box. There are three styles and several different patterns included! The first two I just cut a 2x4 base and scored in half. The ornament I scored a piece of paper and then punched with the Ornament Punch. I used the Merry Minis Punch Pack shapes to punch out from one tag and then used those remnants to create another tag. No waste here!

I will be selling them at my Craft Show this Sunday... 20 per box. I think they'll be a bit hit!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!