Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.09.2012

Mini Bag of Candy

Today I have a super cute bag to share with you that requires no gluing... and is made from only one sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock! Oh, and you also don't need to cut anything. :)


Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Stamps: Layered Labels, Watercolor Winter
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Scallop Oval Punch, Apothecary Framelits, Simply Scored
Accessories: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Pearls, Dimensionals

This bag is super easy thanks to Silvey's Tutorial. Instead of adding handles to mine, I simply closed it up with a nice bow and decorated the front with a label. The inside is filled with yummy Werther's candies (26 to be exact). I plan to sell these at my upcoming Craft Show.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!