Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.30.2012

Feeling Girly

I made this card a while back... but I'm feeling girly tonight and thought that it was just too cute not to share with you! I got the idea for the little dress from a card I saw in our monthly Demonstrator magazine and had to make some. The original had three dresses on the front, I opted for one and wanted to have it "hanging" on a clothes line.


I used my favourite (but retired) pink, Blushing Bride, for the majority of the card. The little dress is actually the body from the Owl Builder Punch - how cute is that?! I also happened to have Pleated Ribbon (also retired) in Blushing Bride to add a little ruffle to the bottom of the dress. It also happened that I had a bunch of the Whisper White frames left over from another project (cut by layering two frames from the Labels Collection Framelits) and thought it would be super cute to use that as the "clothes line" anchor. I embossed it using the Square Lattice embossing folder to add some more texture to the card.

The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and of course I just had to use the matching Framelits to cut them out! I accented with some jewels, and the heart embossing folder from the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing set.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!