Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.25.2012

Love Colour

Today I'm participating in a colour challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. Although I refer to my Colour Coach on occasion, I often forget about referring to that wonderful tool! Colour Challenges are a fantastic way to use colours together that you might not have thought to use together.

I wasn't too keen on these colours at first, but once I got creating I discovered how awesome they look together!! Here is my card:

See what I mean?! The colours look great together. I used a bunch of new product that I just got last week (but didn't have a chance to play with it until yesterday!). I used the new Butterfly Punch... isn't it so elegant?! I also used the new Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love this new folder... I'm so happy SU! had a replacement in mind for the plates they retired with this lovely pattern on it. I embellished with some teeny pearls, some Pool Party Baker's Twine and had to add a brad as an after thought because it covers a smudge. :D But you didn't need to know that because you'd never be able to tell! I thought the butterfly brad from the 2012 SAB redemption pack worked perfectly... even though it's not available any more.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Steph!! In case you missed it...your card won!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!