Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.11.2012

Royalty

I'm back, after a long hiatus. I've been busy over the last week working and creating, chasing my 2 year old around, attending a Demo event last weekend and watching the Euro. :) Don't worry though, I've got lots of posts and samples coming your way. In fact, it was hard to choose where to start...
Today, I have a post for the challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. It's my first time playing with the ladies over there. Here's the sketch for this week:

 
I decided to keep my design pretty simple. I used some new In Colors and the humming bird from Elements of Style. You're going to see me using this set a lot over the next while because I just recently got my inky hands on it and I LOVE IT! I accented with Baja Breeze, and used Midnight Muse (love it!!) and Summer Starfruit (learning to love it!) from the 5 new In Colors.

What do you think?

 
Like I said, I kept it pretty simple and other than the humming bird, didn't stamp any other images or sentiments. The Big Shot and punches were my friend for this card.


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!