Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.08.2016

It's a Boy!

Recently, I was commissioned to create a bunch of baby cards for a customer. They were a gift to a mom-to-be who was having a boy. I enjoyed working on them, here's one of the designs I created.


I started with a neutral layer and randomly stamped a background using two of my favourite collage stamps - Gorgeous Grunge & Timeless Textures. The "baby" lettering was easily created with the Layered Letters Alphabet. The photopolymer stamp sets are perfect because you can see exactly where you're stamping!


The stars are from a retired set, but the images are perfect. A current substitute could be the Be the Stars set - it has both images and sentiments.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!