Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.14.2016

You Send Me Soaring

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're spending the day with loved ones. I'm readjusting back to the cold temps here in Canada. I just returned from sunny Florida and I think I might be hibernating in my studio for the next week. ;)

Today's card features the ever-popular The Sky is the Limit stamp set from Sale-A-Bration - only available until tomorrow - it's a limited time set (SAB runs until March 31st though!). I paired it with Timeless Textures from the Occasions Catalogue, and the little heart from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit, Cute Conversations.


I started by stamping in Real Red and when I got the look I was after, I stamped the plane in Basic Black. The sentiment was punched using the Decorative Label Punch, but I trimmed off the top and bottom piece so that the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper that I punched with the the same punch would pop through.


On the inside, I simply created the same border as I did on the front.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!