Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.27.2016

Happy Birthday

Have you missed me?! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I have been buried deep in paperwork and organization, a migraine or two here and there and planning my next couple of months of classes and projects! A few projects are centered around birthdays, so I'm starting back by sharing a birthday card with you!


Since I've been out of it for a bit, I turned to the Internet for some inspiration and found myself checking out some online challenges. I found three that inspired me - the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, the colours over at Fusion Card Challenge and then I decided to mash it all up using Friday Mashup!


I'm pretty proud of myself that I managed to work with three challenges on one card and really loving how it all turned out too. Are you wondering where my stencils came from? I used the "garbage piece" from the last Paper Pumpkin - Hello Sunshine.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Shop online anytime - www.hofkissed.stampinup.net
  • Paper - Pretty in Pink, Shimmer Specialty, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Ink - Soft Sky, Smokey Slate, Night of Navy
  • Stamps - Age Awareness
  • Tools - Balloon Builder Punch

10 comments:

  1. Fun card and love the bling on the balloon! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma... every card needs a little bling!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so fun and pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the added silver balloon! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie Ann. The card needed a little sparkle!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely design with the blue and gray - your glittery balloon and fun lined sentiment! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I just love that silver balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!