Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.27.2016

Happy Birthday

Have you missed me?! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I have been buried deep in paperwork and organization, a migraine or two here and there and planning my next couple of months of classes and projects! A few projects are centered around birthdays, so I'm starting back by sharing a birthday card with you!


Since I've been out of it for a bit, I turned to the Internet for some inspiration and found myself checking out some online challenges. I found three that inspired me - the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, the colours over at Fusion Card Challenge and then I decided to mash it all up using Friday Mashup!


I'm pretty proud of myself that I managed to work with three challenges on one card and really loving how it all turned out too. Are you wondering where my stencils came from? I used the "garbage piece" from the last Paper Pumpkin - Hello Sunshine.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Shop online anytime - www.hofkissed.stampinup.net
  • Paper - Pretty in Pink, Shimmer Specialty, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Ink - Soft Sky, Smokey Slate, Night of Navy
  • Stamps - Age Awareness
  • Tools - Balloon Builder Punch

10 comments:

  1. Fun card and love the bling on the balloon! Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma... every card needs a little bling!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so fun and pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the added silver balloon! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie Ann. The card needed a little sparkle!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely design with the blue and gray - your glittery balloon and fun lined sentiment! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the feedback Julia!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card! I just love that silver balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karren. The challenge was fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!