Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.07.2016

Paper Pumpkin Thanks

If you follow me, you know how much I love Paper Pumpkin. You probably also know that I love to hang on to scraps and all the "garbage" pieces from kits. Here, you'll see two thank you card designs I created from one of the past Paper Pumpkin kits - Layers of Gratitude.


All I did was cut down some Thick Whisper White paper and then used some scraps of DSP for some added colour. The card in behind uses the letters and the one in front uses the "garbage" piece. For that one, I just cut various pieces of different DSP's to fit in behind each letter. I didn't pay much attention to the patterns (other than making sure I didn't duplicate) because it just all seemed to work!

Paper Pumpkin kits are fantastic. You can use the kit as is, or change it entirely. There are always extra pieces too! What you may not know is that the 3-month subscription is on sale until March 31st AND by purchasing one, it'll also qualify you for a Sale-A-Bration freebie! Once you subscribe, you can also take advantage of purchasing past kits - a benefit only to subscribers!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!