Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.11.2016

Valentine's Treats with Paper Pumpkin

Today is a quick post! I used January's Paper Pumpkin in a slightly different way. I used it to make 30 Valentine's for my daughter's class.



The hearts were meant to use as a banner or treat holders, but I just created a simple Valentine using a retired stamp set (it's a perfect one to keep around for my young kiddos). My daughter used the banners to write her name and then I attached it with some of the sequin trim that was included with the kit. I attached it to a little treat bag...


The kit is called Cute Conversations and you can currently purchase the refill kit if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber. If you aren't subscribing yet (why not?!) don't fret. A 3-month subscription is on sale until March 31st. I dare you to give it a try!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!