Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.13.2016

The Sky is the Limit

Today's card is simple, but I really LOVE how it turned out! It's a congratulatory card, fitting for a graduation. Check it out:


I started with a piece of watercolour paper and inked up the stamp from Work of Art using a select number of Stampin' Write Markers that resembled rainbow colours. Before stamping that on my piece of watercolour paper, I spritzed it using a Stampin' Spritzer that I filled with water. A couple good spritzes should do the trick. This gives the image a softer look and the colours blend together as they would in a rainbow.

I punched a few cards from Whisper White Card Stock and sponged the edges with some Pool Party ink. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Grey and then I traced around the letters with my Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to give it a softer look.


On the inside, I stamped the sentiment from the Sky is the Limit freebie you can currently earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. It's a limited time only stamp set and will be around until February 15th only. Behind the sentiment, I stamped the plane image, making sure to stamp off once.

You can earn this set for free by buying all the supplies I used to create this card, or anything you desire for $60 before taxes and shipping. Contact me for details!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!