Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.13.2015

Creatures for Kiddies

Sorry I was MIA on Friday, but thought I would post a quick one today in case you missed me! I haven't had much time for creating lately as we're still working through these renos! However, I was doing a few science activities with the kiddos though over the weekend from the 365 Science Activities book from Usborne Books and we came across these "water creatures". All I saw were some cute cards for kids, so I adapted them to fit in an A6 envelope, pulled out some paper and drew my creatures. Take a look:

A dinosaur.

A ladybug.


A turtle.

I scored the tops of all the feet because once you pull the card out of the envelope, you bend at the foot to make it more lifelike and 3D. I thought they were simple but cute!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!