Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.03.2015

For the Boys


I was recently asked to create 25 birthday cards for a customer. I love using the note cards and envelopes because they are just the perfect size and my customers love the simpler designs and lower cost I can provide for large orders.

Today I'm going to show you the designs I created for the boys. Come back Monday to see the uber cute ones I designed for the girls! ;)

Here's a look at the three different designs:


I haven't had a chance yet to purchase any new "kid" stamp sets from the new catty (there are some AWESOME ones in there!), but I love to keep my favourites around, even when retired, because I'm asked to create cards for kids often.

Here's a look at the first design. It's actually the first time I inked up this set (from the recent Occasions Catalogue) and sad it didn't carry over. I just love them!



This set is an oldie but a goodie! Having a little boy myself who LOVES "mighty machines", this one will stay in my stash for years to come.


Aside from the sentiment and punch on this last one, the items can still be found in the Annual Catalogue. The background was easily and quickly created using the stars masks. I just sponged using Cucumber Crush & Hello Honey inks and then stamped the lego image from the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set in the same colours.


Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check back on Monday for the girly designs. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!