Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.15.2015

Birthday Balloons

Believe it or not, I'm already in full swing creating holiday cards and prepping for my fall shows. It's always a very busy time for me and this year, I'm trying to get ahead even further. At this years shows, and in my online store, I'm going to be offering boxed sets of cards. I'm thinking of offering a variety of small and large sets with between six and 12 cards and envelopes.

Here is one design I created - a boxed set of six birthday cards.



Each box will contain a variety of patterns that are mostly gender neutral. This is a very simple design, but I think it'll be popular. Since the balloon is popped up, it appears as though it's floating away.


I think I will add some ribbon and a tag to the completed boxes, not only for presentation, but also so that they can easily be given as a gift.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


Stampin' Up! Items Used: Whisper White Thick Card Stock, Big ShotBalloon Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Window Sheets, Designer Series Paper, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!