Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.08.2015

Hoarding

I don't know about you, but there are two three types of crafty things I like to hoard - paper, buttons and ribbon. I don't know why I can't stop buying all the new pretty colours and patterns. Oh wait, just thought of another one... Washi Tape.

Anyway, my point is, I need to start using these things more in my card making. Here's one way I came up with to use some ribbon:


I'm sorry to say that almost all of the items I used to create this card (and sorry for the dim lighting!) is retired. But I guess that's what happens when you hoard. ;)


I wanted to showcase this simple card to you because I think it still offers a lot of punch with the various ribbon textures, colours and patterns, plus, the embossed panel & baker's twine.


Inside I kept it just as simple with a peek of the baker's twine and a sentiment.

What do you like to create with your ribbon?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!