Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.20.2016

Timeless Textures

One of my favourite new stamp sets is Timeless Textures - love the endless possibilities you can create with it! Think it's too "grungy" looking? Check out this baby card I created:

I really LOVE how this turned out. The card came together quickly (the DSP layer, silver backing and bow were pieces left over from other card kits I had laying around). To create the collage background, I used the masking tape looking stamp to stamp around the entire edge, full strength. The graphic image was stamped off first.

It's hard to tell in the photo, but there is some glimmer throughout, thanks to the Wink of Stella clear glitter brush. :) Using the small splatter image from the same set, I "inked" it up by just brushing the glitter right on the stamp and then stamping it randomly around the card base and up the right side on the inner layer.

To finish things off, I added a little more sparkle with a few jewels (on the wheels of the carriage) and a bow.

Until next time, stay crafty!

Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!