Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.11.2016

Reuse & Repurpose

I wanted to create some thank you notes to include in the goody bags I made for my daughter's birthday party. The bags were ones that came with a banner kit last year, and ideally, I wanted something to match. I could've used some Kraft paper, but why not repurpose something from that kit that I wasn't going to use?


Using several banners I had left over, I cut each end off and then scored the middle piece for my card. I then flipped over one of the end pieces and stamped a banner from the Endless Thanks stamp set.


Doesn't the stamp set create the cutest little card? This stamp is really awesome actually. So many layering possibilities! Once I stamped all my leaves and flowers, I cut that banner out and then popped it up.


The inside is much the same, but leaving enough room for my daughter to write her friends name and hers. The smaller size of this card fits perfectly in the goody bag and I just love how it all coordinates!
Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!