Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.13.2016

Occasions & Paper Pumpkin Unite

If you follow me, you know how much I love Paper Pumpkin! Well, today I've mixed pieces of an old kit with some new Occasions Catalogue products!
I started with the basic grey card base that was included with the original kit and mounted one of the patterns found in the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack. Next, I added some star and sequin confetti and adhered my frame shaker over top (both also from the Paper Pumpkin Kit).
For some added interest, I used a couple pieces of It's My Party Washi Tape and some circles using punches and Framelits. The sentiment is from the Party Wishes stamp set.

 

On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the same set and added a few more pieces of Washi. I love when products just work together so well, don't you?!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!