Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.07.2016

A New Year

A brand new year means great things for Stampin' Up! - a new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration begins! I'm so excited for the many new awesome products and now that I'm feeling better, I've had some time to play with them.

                                         

This card features many products from one of my favourite suites - It's My Party. I pulled colours from the Washi Tape (Crushed Curry and Black) for my card base and layers. I embossed the Whisper White layer with the Confetti TIEF and then added a few strips of washi in the center. Did you know that you can stamp on top of Washi Tape?? Well, you do now! I stamped a sentiment from Party Wishes stamp set.

                                

I love the Baker's Twine Combo Pack, but for this card, I pulled the colours apart (and then apart again) to get two separate (and thinner) colours. I really like how that turned out. On the inside, I added a few pieces of Washi again.

                                    

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!