Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.15.2016

A Special Occasion

Today's card is inspired by the colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps this week.

 

I used one of the stamp sets you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration called Botanicals for You. I love this set because it's so versatile having both sentiments and images. I stamped some of the floral images into a wreath and paired that with some panels from the new Love Blossoms DSP Paper Stack.

 

I added a couple of fussy-cut flowers to the popped up banner and several stamped ones on the inside.

 

Did you notice that shimmer on the card? That's the new clear Wink of Stella glimmer brush that was released in the Occasions Catty (there's gold too!). Isn't it fabulous? So easy to add some sparkle & shine to a project.

Until next time, stay crafty!

Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Steph, your card is very pretty! I love all the patterns and the shimmer! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, what a creative wreath you have made using the botancials SAB set! Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette. I did a little happy dance when I came up with the wreath idea. :)

      Delete
  3. hello Steph! sweet card, luv the mix of pattens and colors! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa. SU! makes it easy to coordinate!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful way to use that stamp set!! Very creative!! Thank you for including Sunday Stamps in your crafty fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love your little wreath, great mix of designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!