Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.17.2012

Snowman Kisses

I know it's been a long time since I posted a card, but I had to share yet another stocking stuffer I plan to make for my upcoming Christmas Craft Show. These Tic Tac containers are floating all over the Internet, but I've never seen one using this stamp set yet. Check it out:


  

I'm calling my Tic Tac Snowman "Snowman Kisses", but you can also find them called "Snowman Poop"... complete with a poem. I preferred kisses over poop. :)

I used the snowman from Stylin' Snowfolk. I love this new stamp set because you can build your own snowman or snowwoman. There are tons of accessories, including mustaches and eyeglasses! I chose to keep him simple for this purpose.

I had to alter the dimensions of templates I found online to fit my Tic Tac container (from Costco) and used my 3/4" Circle Punch for the Tic Tacs to peek through. To finish off, I thought this snowman needed a top hat... and gives the project a bit more dimension, I think.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!