Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.16.2012

Easy Peasy Bookmarks

Like many other creations lately, this one too was inspired by Pinterest. Gosh, I love that site!




I would really like to use the Summer Starfruit ribbon too, but I haven't yet found a paperclip that matches close in colour. Maybe I just shouldn't match the ribbons to the clip and that would solve my problem! What do you think? Raspberry Ripple on a blue clip...

These are great for bookmarks or page dividers. All you need is a jumbo paperclip and about 4 inches of your favourite ribbon! Easy peasy.

This is one of the many ideas I've got going on for crafty items to make for my Craft Show in November... thinking to have lots of stocking stuffers for sale!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Gold-tone paper clips might work with the Starfruit?
    How are you thinking of packaging/pricing these?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!