Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.03.2012

60th Celebs

Today I have some custom cards I created for a client. I've done quite a few of these for her over the last couple of years. They are 60th Birthday cards using celebrity names (and sometimes friends' names of my client) who are all turning 60 in the same year as the birthday recipient. Check them out:

Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Stamps/Ink: MDS Hybrid Card
Accessories: non SU! Flowers & Brads
I created the card pieces using MDS. The program is so versatile and great for making hybrid cards! After printing and cutting all the pieces, I glued them to card stock and tore the edges. I layered the pieces on the card base and accented with some small flowers and sparkly brads.

Inside, I mounted a sentiment (also done in MDS) that reads:

Hope you have a
wonderful 60th Birthday
and remember...

"Youth is the gift of nature,
but age is the work of Art."

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Steph!!! These cards are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!