Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.25.2012

Movember

I don't know about the men in your life, but for the last several years, my husband has taken part in Movember. As a "Mo Sista" (a woman who supports a man partaking in Movember), I fully support the cause that Movember stands for, but not such a fan of the prickly stash my "Mo Bros" (a man who partakes in Movember) sports. :)

Anyway, in support, I created a card in MDS that was inspired by the sketch this week over at Sunday Stamps.


I love the flexibility of the program and how quick and simple it is to put a project together. Check it out:

Colours: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand
Digital Download: Many Mustaches Stamp Brush Set

Tools: My Digital Studio 2 (MDS2)
Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
I designed the card front for print (the faint line along two edges is to indicate the edge of the card, and would not be printed). I followed the sketch pretty closely... replacing the ribbon for some manly mustaches though. :)

I created this card for my hubby to use to gain support during his month-long campaign. I "mustache" you a question... will you support me?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I love this.. What a fun Card and great job creating it digitally. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Steph! So clever!! :) I'm obsessed with MDS2 right now... I can't seem to stop myself. Glad to see your fab card at Sunday Stamps this week :) (And good luck to your Mo Bro! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - I love the mustaches all over the place. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!