Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.02.2012

MDS Printing - Permanent Price Cuts!



Did you hear?! Stampin' Up! has permanently slashed their print prices on MDS Print Services! You can find out all the details here.

They've also adjusted their shipping costs on Print Services!

The best news is that these changes are permanent AND the superior quality you've grown to know from Stampin' Up! will not change.

Also, in case you weren't aware of some of the 75+ NEW features of MDS2, you can read about them all on MyDigitalStudio.net. You can also try them out for 30 days for FREE. Contact me for details... it's a simple download from My Store and once you install it, I guarantee you'll fall in love with it!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!