Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.23.2012

Old and New

Boy has time gone by fast! A few days ago I posted some cards I made using Simply Scrappin' kits and accents. I challenged myself and others to try creating some too! Today I'm showing you some cards I made with the retired Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' kit. To bring some new elements in, I used the new Joyous Celebrations stamp set.



Paper: Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Ink: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Joyous Celebrations
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Buttons, Dazzling Diamonds
As you can see, three very different cards, but all from the same line of products! I just love the possibilities. With a Simply Scrappin' kit, you can make up to 30+ cards depending on how you use the product.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!