Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.09.2012

Boho Blossoms

I was inspired to make this card from the inside of another card I created the other day. Check that one out here. I really liked how I popped up a couple of the stamped flowers, so I decided to create an entire card like that.


Paper: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Peach Parfait
Stamps: Language of Friendship
Tools: Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Boho Blossoms Punch
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Jewels
This card was fairly simple to put together. I used the Chevron TIEF to emboss my card base. Instead of just doing the front though, I carried it slightly to the inside of the card so that it would coordinate nicely with the front.

For the panels on the front, I stamped each flower from the Language of Friendship set (which coordinates with the Boho Blossom Punch) in a different colour and popped a few of each up. I added jewels for a little bling and the card was complete!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!