Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.02.2012

Say Cheese!

Today I'm going to share with you a custom order I'm working on for a great client. She's a wonderful photographer and asked me to design and create thank you cards that she could give to her clients. She asked for blues, greens & purples and wanted to incorporate her logo on them as well. Here's what I came up with:




Paper: Vintage Violet, Mellow Moss, Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, Going Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB 2012)
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines TIEF, MDS
These cards incorporate mostly SU! product (although all retired colours and stamps) and some non-SU! too in order to fit the design and the clients' needs. I cut the camera freehand and used some SU! Circle Punches for the lens. I love how I incorporated the logo into the lens.

The card base was stamped and embossed for added texture and dimension and then I popped up pieces of the camera for more of a 3D look.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. these are great, hope she liked them
    I'm now following you via Stampin Connection and would love for you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!