Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.04.2017

Quick & Easy Tuesdays

Hello! So sorry I missed posting last Tuesday... it was a week of Migraines! :( Anyway, I'm back today with another "quick and easy" project. Check it out:


The kids were doing some paper weaving a couple weeks ago (remember doing that in school?) and it gave me and idea to do a little on a card with some pretty paper. This would work well with your paper scraps too! I love Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (DSP) because it's double sided and the quality is fabulous. It makes it really easy for coordination AND made this project really quick and easy because I could just flip over the paper and knew it would look great!


Another reason why I choose this card to feature today was because I used the Swirly Bird Stamp Set & Coordinating Thinlits. This set has so many fun shapes to create a variety of projects. For the sentiment, I used the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. By adding some heat embossed elements in gold & using a little Gold Glimmer Paper, you really don't need many layers either.


I hope you'll give paper weaving a try on your next project. To achieve this look, just cut yourself 6 strips of patterned paper, each measuring 3" x 1/2".

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, subscribe to my Newsletter and more, check out my website at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!