Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.04.2017

Quick & Easy #2

Wow... twice in one day! I wanted to enter the challenge over at Just Add Ink, so I thought I'd share another post with you. I've had this idea for a while and is inspired by various "Punch Art", but geared toward kids. I created a couple of characters just for the "Just Add... Critters" Challenge #353.


I created these projects for an upcoming kids class I'm offering. They'll make various punch art figures using just circles... those are the most versatile shape! Above is a bunny card, just in time for Easter. Isn't he cute?!


Normally when I create punch art, I use various shapes and add some sponging, but I wanted to show that punch art doesn't have to be complicated. I bet the kids will love creating these whimsical critters.

Until next time, stay crafty,
Steph


2 comments:

  1. Fab display of punch art Critters, your bunny is just a bit cute! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Steph! I'm impressed that you used only circles to make your bunny. The kids will LOVE making those punch-art creations. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!