Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.11.2017

Quick & Easy Tuesdays

Welcome to another Tuesday featuring quick & easy projects. The following are actually what we're making in class tonight. Quick & Easy classes happen monthly on the second Tuesday of the month.


Stampin' Up! makes it really easy to create beautiful projects with all the coordinating suites! For these cards, I used one of my favourite sets - Best Birds - which I'm happy to report is in the new catalogue (live June 1st!).

This set is fabulous because it offers both images and sentiments. I combined some stamping with some paper from the Serene Scenery Paper Stack. My colours were chosen from the paper - Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Early Espresso.

If you're loving this set, it's currently bundled with the coordinating Framelits at a 10% discount. Buy it now or pay full price starting June 1st.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

To view & purchase Stampin' Up!, please visit my website at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!