Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.02.2017

Quick & Easy Tuesdays

I know it's been a few Tuesdays since you've heard from me and I apologize for that. I was taking a trip and got busy planning for that and finishing up a few orders before I left. Anyway, here's a pretty little gift package I created that holds 6 mini note cards & envelopes. Choose your favourite double-sided paper (I recommend Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper) and pull your colour scheme from the paper to create your cards.



Here are all the cards I created. I used the Timeless Textures stamp set and I'm happy to report is in the new Annual Catalogue! It's such a versatile set and as you can see below, you can create all sorts of collage stamping with just one set! I had a lot of fun just stamping and then added a few small embellishments to a some of the cards. To coordinate, I added some paper to the flaps of all the envelopes. I love doing that for special projects!


Lastly, here's a better look at my favourite design. I just love all the different types of stamp images that come in this set and how you use them to "colour" different aspects of each stamp set.


Here's a quick video on how to put together the little pouch. I've added the written dimensions in the YouTube description.... just take note that one of the measurements I said in the video is wrong - the right measurement is 1-3/4", not 2-1/4". ;)



Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up!, or view my list of classes and events, please visit www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!