Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.15.2017

Sneak Peek Blog Hop!


Hello! Welcome to my first ever Blog Hop! I'm so excited to be participating with some other very talented ladies. Together, we're showcasing some new products that are coming out on June 1st! I decided to focus on one of the suites entitled Color Theory. At first glance, it didn't really inspire me, but once I took a deeper look, I realized how much potential there was!


I've been playing around a lot with this suite - there are thinlits, stamps, ribbon, paper, and embellishments! Not only is this suite focused on colour, but also the seasons! While I didn't end up using the stamp set for this card, you can create projects all year long with just this one suite... how awesome is that?!


For this card, I used a new 6x6 Paper Stack that has several Ombre patterns. I used one sheet and cut it using a scallop edge from the Thinlits. The branches and cherry blossoms are cut from the same set. Don't you just love them?!


I created lots of depth by curling the scallops and layering the blossoms and of course adding some jewels, coloured in various pinks (with Sharpie Markers) to match the ombre look.


Don't forget the inside of your card! Since I didn't use the stamp, I added some more die cuts to the inside too. I just can't get enough of them!!


Be sure to follow along as I continue showcasing this amazing suite of products in the weeks ahead. This is just the beginning! In the meantime though, catch some more sneak peeks as you hop on over to my friends...

1. You are here >> Hofkissed - Steph VanDorp
2. A La Cards - Leena Girsa
3. Lolly & Sand - Sandy McCullough

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you'd like more information on Stampin' Up!, the products I used and/or my class offerings, head on over to www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Hopped over from Leena's blog and had to say what a beautiful card you've created. Congrats on your first blog hop--you nailed it big time! Good directions and hints on how to make the card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!