Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.11.2014

A Little (Blue) Bird Told Me...

A couple of years ago I did some humorous cards relating to a popular social networking site. Now I've come up with a couple more relating to another popular #socialnetworking site.
I'm sure you can guess which site I'm referring too here. I'm always trying to push card sales, not just because I make them, but also because I know how happy people are when they receive a card. Even better, a card in the mail. And even better than that, a handcrafted one!

I personally don't think wishing someone a happy birthday through social media is acceptable, but perhaps I'm "old school". hehe This card is the best of both worlds - fitting in with the social networking crowd, and giving cards. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Punches: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 2" Scallop Circle (non SU!), 1-3/4" Circle, Bird Builder
Accessories: Jewel Rhinestones, MDS Software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!