Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.28.2014

Not All Superheroes Wear Capes.

Well, only a week and a day late for the Sunday Stamps sketch! I had a very busy time preparing for my last show, then I developed bursitis in my shoulder (wouldn't wish that on anyone!), got sick and then my youngest got sick. That was just in the last week! ha.



I flipped the sketch on it's side and worked from there. I omitted the sentiment because I just wanted a single letter on the front. I found this awesome quote all over Pinterest (although, not sure where it's from) - "Not all superheroes wear capes." I thought it would be particularly true for parents.

I'm putting this past week behind me and moving forward. This coming week should be especially awesome because I'm attending the Catalogue Launch Party for Stampin' Up! So excited!! Stay tuned for more detail on that... whatever I can share with you, of course.

You have until Friday at 6 p.m. to play along. Hope you will! Check out what the other designers on the team have created to spark your creativity!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Tools: MDS, Printer, Rotary Addition + Scallop Edge
Accessories: Flower (retired), Pearls, Doily, Fabric Tape (non SU!)
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!