Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.21.2014

What's New?!

Well, the biggest news is FREE SHIPPING from Stampin' Up! until April 25th and the retiring product list was released today. Don't wait to place your order because everything, including stamp sets, is available only while supplies last!


This is a large chuck of what I'm losing, although, I haven't pulled out all my paper and such yet. I'm not necessarily selling all of this, but it's my way to have this retiring product in my face so that I'll use it!

You won't be seeing much of me for a little bit... I'm currently writing this post with one hand as my left one is in a sling from a shoulder injury. :( Yup, not much stamping happening now. I will also be a vendor at the Smarty Pants Sale in Etobicoke tomorrow and Wednesday if you live in the GTA.

Until next time (hopefully soon), stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!