Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.05.2014

Brown Bagging It!

I'm just about to pack up and head to a show - the Conestoga Lodge Spring Bazaar, 55 Hugo Crescent in Kitchener, Ontario - come see me if you live in the area! ;)

Anyway, I'm always looking for crafty ways to package my products for customers. I don't like to use plastic bags if I can help it (in my everyday life and my business) and don't want to invest lots of money for some boring paper bag. So, with a little money (and sometimes a lot of time. ha.) I make my bags or jazz them up in some way. Check this one out:
Just like my business card, the bags are my source of advertisement when I'm not there. When I'm at a show and customers start walking around with these handcrafted shopping bags, they may get stopped and asked about it. It's just one more way I show my craftiness and care in the quality of products I sell.

I simply cut a plain-old brown paper lunch bag, added some DSP & twine for the handles. I came up with the smart and thrifty idea to add some reinforcement tabs to the holes to make the bag extra strong. I had this bag hanging for days with at least a couple pounds of product in it and nothing gave way!

Until next time (maybe today at my show?), stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!