Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.26.2013

Piece of Cake

For an SU! event I attended a couple of weeks ago, I created a swap card. Check it out:


Lots of techniques on this card - distressing, clear block stamping & paper piecing. I love SU! Designer Series Paper (DSP) because it's double-sided and coordinates so beautifully. Makes paper piecing so easy!

You'd never know it, but I stamped the cake image on the back of the DSP I used (in the bottom corner) so that I could cut out the pieces I needed for the cake. I didn't have to waste any DSP this way and I hid it all with my top layer. ;)

If you'd like to purchase this card, you can do so here.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basics DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
Stamps: Sketched Birthday, Petite Pairs
Tools: Distressing Tool, Spritzer
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched Ribbon, Jewels
Techniques:
Clear Block Stamping, Distressing, Paper Piecing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!