Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.01.2013

Home Decor with MDS

I love My Digital Studio (MDS)! I'm not much of a scrapbooker (although, I've wanted to be several times), but I use the program for all my business advertising, making hybrid cards (using brush stamp sets that I don't own, for example) and more recently, to create home decor pieces.


I wanted and needed a nice alphabet decor piece for my son's room. I wanted one that had both the capital and small of each letter, plus an image to represent each letter with something that we would know and be able to pronounce. No xenops' in this print! ;)

You can also purchase the print in my online store here.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!