Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.05.2013

Pinwheels are Fun!

I've always wanted to make a card with pinwheels, but never seemed to get around to it... until Vickie Y inspired me with her cards here. Check out my creation:


There was something about the bright colours against the stark black that caught my eye. I am so happy with the results - I made this same card in Daffodil Delight (pictured here), Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry. I think this card can also work for either gender. It was also a great way to use colours I don't normally gravitate to and use up some retiring DSP. :)

If you'd like to purchase this card, you can do so here (and the other colours too).

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE
Paper: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Stack (retired patterns)
Tools: Big Shot, Cuttlebug EF,
Accessories: Neutrals Brads
Techniques:
Dry Embossing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!