Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.12.2013

Magnetic Bookmarks

Last year I posted some magnetic bookmarks I made (you can view that post here)... I received some feedback that I needed some gender neutral and masculine ones also. So here they are:





To make these, you need the Two Tags Bigz Die and the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch... if you want to add that extra layer. You also need some magnets. I used full magnet sheets, so my entire bookmark is backed in magnet, but you can opt to do a smaller magnet also. You can then decorate as desired, but don't make it too bulky or else your book won't close.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!